Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Basic Information…Just a scratch of the scratch of the surface.


Your mind is more powerful than anything you could imagine. Did you know that the
information capable of being stored in your brain is so massive that a computer as large
as a 3 bedroom home couldn’t even store close to the information that your brain could.
Not to mention that this computer would cost around a billion dollars. Can you believe
some people think they are worth nothing? Now you know that you are worth at least
a billion dollars.
I am going to be blogging more about this sort of stuff so tune in to my blog.
Bookmark this page
Now for a special treat. Something for you to ponder. Some pillars to success. These
four points are overlooked by 95% of people out there. No wonder only 5% of people
in this world are successful. Just implementing these four pillars into your life, you will
see a shift in the world around you. Don’t take my word for it, just read and allow
yourself to understand what I am saying. Now, with me I learned this information from a
man who has a net worth in the hundreds of millions of dollars and I said to myself, if
he is telling people this is how he built himself to where he is, why not listen to the guy.
Below is a brief overview of the four pillars.
1. Who do you listen to?
2. Teachability index. (willingness to learn & willingness to accept change)
3. Training/Balance Scale (The why & the how)
4. Four steps to Unconscious competence
Check out my blog for brief overview of each one. Its incredible information.
Implement these four pillars and you will be on your way to success.
See you one the inside.
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment