Monday, August 15, 2011

Make an Effort to Be Positive Always

I want to talk to anyone out there who does not have the things they want. I am cutting to the chase and leaving out all the fluff talk in between and I am going to tell you like I see it. In order to get what you want you have to take the first step and become a positive person. Take the time out of your lives and look for the good in the things around you. I was at a wedding the other day and it came time to talk about the wedding and what do you know, besides one person, not one of them had something positive to say at first thought of the wedding. "I didn't like the cocktail hour, I didn't think the music was good, that was the worst wedding i've been to." Here I am not even related to either party and Im listening to people ripping it to their family. And these people wonder why their lives are not where they want to be. I understand because I would think that way when I didn't realize that what I say shapes my reality and I decided that I want a reality of abundance, happiness, and positivity. I have to say, I enjoyed the who thing. I hadn't been to church in a long time and It was nice to be there, the cocktail hour was awesome, the food was great, and I had a lot of fun...How Do You Like Them Apples!

Look around you and notice all the nice things if your life. Now Im sure you saw something that you do not like. Take the time, its only gonna be about 10 seconds at most and notice something positive in that negative "something" you do not like. The more you do this, the better you will feel. This is something that must be done constantly until it is accepted as a standard by your subconscious mind. Im working on it and I challenge anyone to join me. Comment on this post if you are in! It has gotten easier and easier for me and I feel a big difference. Don't just ask me though, ask the people who know me and Im sure they'd be able to tell you..."oh man chip is so annoying with his positivity" haha...step by step everyone.

Feel free to look at some information about learning how to become more positive and attracting your desires
Click Here to Discover How


No comments:

Post a Comment